To revive your winter routine, we've introduced two new shades, Hush Berry and Soft Sangria, which join Red Divine and Evening Primrose in the Infinite Lip Cloud Vintage Essentials Collection. 'Tis the season for bold lips and glowing skin. Whether you are binge-watching the latest Euphoria episodes, gathering with loved ones or enjoying the most luxe of soirees— try these four looks for winter approved perfection.
The rich hue of our Infinite Lip Cloud in Red Divine mingles with a shimmering, subdued smoky eye in this perfectly diffused holiday look.
Get Michelle's Look:
- Create this winged liner look using the Brown Brush Tip Illustrative Eyeliner to add drama to the eyes without a harsh, overly done result.
- For this subtle smoky eye, grab your Divine Skies Eyeshadow Palette. First, blend Terra into the crease using a fluffy brush and for a subtle shimmer, using a flat brush tap Radiant onto the lid. Complete the look by applying Heavenly onto the brow bone and dusting Terra along your lower lash line for a soft-focus finish.
- Glide Infinite Lip Cloud in Red Divine directly to the lips and then blot in using your fingertips or a tissue.
Add a touch of spice to your winter routine with blurred lips and bold winged liner.
Get Josie's Look:
- Use Felt Tip Illustrative Eyeliner to effortlessly sculpt a deep wing.
- Comb, fill, hold and finish brows simultaneously using Soft Ebony Micro-Fluff Sculpting Cream.
- Add interest to lips using a blur technique. Apply NEW Infinite Lip Cloud in Hush Berry to the inner portion of your lips, then fade the color out with your finger to the edge of your lips. For a further diffused look use a cotton bud to fade the edges even more. For a subtle shine, top the lips with Morning Dew in Quartz.
No-makeup makeup gets an upgrade with this bold lip featuring NEW Infinite Lip Cloud in Soft Sangria.
Get Andy's Look:
- With a barely-there texture and dewy finish, Color Drops Serum Blush in Soft Amethyst provides an instant natural yet rosy hue to cheeks. Apply one drop to your fingertip and disperse onto both cheeks and blend in a tapping motion.
- To add a little definition to the eyes, blend Terra from the Divine Skies Eyeshadow Palette throughout the crease.
- Brows were groomed to perfection in seconds using Classic Brunette Micro-Fluff Sculpting Brow Cream for a soft, flexible hold.
- Finish with a bold lip courtesy of the NEW Vintage Essentials Infinite Lip Cloud in shade Soft Sangria.
Add a touch of spice to your winter routine with this monochromatic look inspired by Infinite Lip Cloud in Evening Primrose.
Get Maggie's Look:
- Using a brush, softly sweep Magic Hour from the Divine Skies Eyeshadow Palette across lids. Blend Terra throughout the crease for added definition and then finish the eyes by highlighting the brow bone using Heavenly.
- Fill-in and hold brows simultaneously using Classic Brunette Micro-Fluff Sculpting Brow Cream.
- Complete this monochromatic look by applying Vintage Essentials Infinite Lip Cloud shade in Evening Primrose.
The new Infinite Lip Cloud Vintage Essentials Collection evokes the magic of winter with lavish hues of saturated wine and rich boysenberry. For a limited time choose any four luxurious Vintage Essentials lip shades in Red Divine, Evening Primrose, Soft Sangria, or Hush Berry for just $60. Available exclusively at emcosmetics.com.