What is the return policy?
- Items must be returned within 30 days of your purchase date
- Once your items are received, we will initiate a refund on the purchase price, less the cost of return processing fee ($5.99).
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment
- Shipping and handling are not refundable
- We cannot take returns on overly used products, as determined by EM Cosmetics
- We can only honor one exchange or return per product purchased
- The exchange product must be of same value of the original purchased product and in stock.
- Items denoted as "Last Chance" "Final Sale" "Sets" or "Bundles" are not eligible for return
- Once a return label is processed through our return portal, we have a return/exchange window of 21 days. If we do not receive your package to our warehouse within 21 days of issuing your prepaid shipping label, your return/exchange will be cancelled.
- Once you have shipped your return, we are unable to edit the item on your exchange order request.
*Please note that although we have tried to represent our shades as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor.
How do I return or exchange my item?
- Enter your order number and the email address used to complete your purchase.
- Once you have entered your order details, select the item or item(s) you'd like to return or exchange.
- Select a reason for your return or exchange.
- If exchanging, select the product you would like to exchange for. Please keep in mind that we only accept exchanges for items of the same value.
- Once you have completed the return prompts, you will be emailed a prepaid shipping label good for USPS from Narvar Returns (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line "EM Cosmetics - Ready to mail your return?"
- Print out the RMA packing slip & prepaid shipping label and affix to your package.
- Please make sure to include the RMA packing slip inside your package. This will allow for our warehouse team to effectively process your return.
- Drop off your package at your local USPS before the due date listed on your prepaid label confirmation email. Once a return label is processed, we have a return/exchange window of 21 days. If we do not receive your package to our warehouse within 21 days of issuing your prepaid shipping label, your return/exchange will be cancelled.
- RETURNS: Once your return has been received at our fulfillment center please allow 5-7 business days for your refund to be posted back to your original form of payment.
- EXCHANGES: For order exchanges, your exchange order will go into processing once delivered to our warehouse. Please allow 1-3 business days for order processing, and an additional 5-7 business days for delivery. Once your order has shipped you will be emailed with tracking information.
What happens if my International order is Returned to Sender?
If an international order is returned to us as a return to sender shipment, in which the recipient refuses to accept the shipment, once received, we will process a refund (minus the shipping cost) back to the original form of payment.
How do I track my order?
A few days after your order, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email with your unique tracking code. Please allow up to 48 hours for your tracking code to become active. You can follow your EM Cosmetics package at that link all the way until delivery!
Why hasn't my tracking location updated?
It’s totally normal for your tracking to go a few days without an update. Once your package arrives at your local post office, the tracking may not update until it goes out for delivery. If it's been 14 business days and your tracking still hasn't updated, please let us know!
Why is my tracking code inactive?
Tracking codes can take 48 hours to activate. If your tracking is still inactive after 48 hours, the bar code on your package may have been marked or scratched in the mail, which means it won't scan properly. Even though you can't track it online, this will not affect delivery, and you should receive your order as scheduled. If it's been 14 business days (Monday-Friday) since shipment and your package still hasn't arrived, please reach out to us!
My tracking says "Delivered" but I don't have my package.
Packages are scanned for delivery before your local mail carrier physically drops them at your home, and you may receive your order up to 5 business days after your tracking has updated to “Delivered.” If it's been more than 5 business days (Monday-Friday) since your package was marked "Delivered" and you still haven't received it, please let us know!
How long does it take for my order to process before it ships?
Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days of receipt (processing time does not include weekends, holidays, and holiday weekends). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following Monday. All purchases are subject to credit authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases may be processed and shipped.
Once you have completed your order, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your account within 24-48 hours. A link will also be included with tracking information to check the status of your order.
How long does shipping take?
U.S. Shipping Costs & Delivery Times:
Orders must be placed by 10am PST to start processing the same day. Processing time typically processes within 2 business days (Monday - Friday). During product launches or sales, shipping may take longer – we appreciate your patience! If it's been more than 14 business days and your package has not arrived, please reach out to us!
Delivery times are based on orders placed between Monday-Friday (excluding weekends, holidays, and holiday weekends).
EM Cosmetics offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all U.S. Orders $50 and over (excluding taxes and discounts). EM Cosmetics ships within the continental United States including Hawaii and Alaska.
International Shipping Costs & Delivery Times:
International Shipping rates vary based on package weight and shipping address. Please allow 3-4 business days for processing and 1-20 business days for delivery (depending on shipping address). Customs & Import fees may apply to some international orders. These fees fluctuate by country and order value, and we have no influence or control over them. The customer is responsible for all customs and / or import fees. By law, we cannot lower the invoice value or send the order as a gift.
If an international order is returned to us as a return to sender shipment, in which the recipient refuses to accept the shipment, we will process a refund (minus the shipping cost) back to the original form of payment.
Why can't I use my coupon code?
We do not honor promo codes on sets and merchandise items. If your promotion code does not work and has not expired, please email email@example.com.
Why can't I checkout?
We have a maximum quantity of 7 per product. If you are attempting to checkout with more than 7 items per product, you will receive an error message. To move forward with the checkout process, please remove any quantities that exceed 7.
I'm having trouble placing my order.
We're sorry to hear that! Keep in mind that if your billing address doesn’t match the credit card company's records, your order won’t be placed. Please double check the address and billing information you've entered and try again. If you are still having trouble, please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer a pro discount?
At this time we do not offer a pro discount but stay tuned as things could change.
Where is my order confirmation?
If you haven't received your order confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If you still have not received it, please email email@example.com
Can I change or cancel my order?
Orders submitted on our website process and ship very quickly, and we may not be able to change your order details. Just contact our customer care team as soon as possible, and a beauty guru will let you know if your order can still be changed.
If it's too late to change your order, you can always return your order for a refund.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept all major cards including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit or debit cards. We also accept Apple, Google, Shopify Pay, as well as PayPal and AfterPay (U.S. Only.)
We do not accept personal checks, money orders, or credit cards issued from other countries outside of Canada or the United States.
Why are there multiple charges on my credit card?
Don't fret! When you submit an order through your credit card company, an authorization hold for the amount of the order is processed as a pending transaction. An authorization hold is not a charge and may appear to be an amount slightly higher than the order total (generally it is $1 additional). This amount is money held by your credit card company, which guarantees that funds will be available when the order is billed. This charge is removed once the order has been successfully processed.
If you encounter a problem when placing an order, several authorizations may appear on your statement. These will be deleted by the credit card company automatically, usually within 7-10 business days.
Can I use an international credit card?
We only accept cards from the US and Canada, but we accept international Paypal accounts. You can place orders using any of these payment methods on our site, provided that the ship-to address is in the United States.
At this time we do not yet accept credit cards issued from other countries, and we only can ship orders within the United States. We hope to expand to other regions in the future!
Are EM Cosmetics’ products gluten-free?
Here is a complete list of our gluten-free products:
- Color Drops Serum Blush - All shades
- Heaven's Glow Radiant Veil Blush
- Pick Me Up Volume + Length Mascara
- Divine Skies Eyeshadow Palette
- Infinite Lip Clouds – All shades
- Illustrative Eyeliners – Felt Tip, Brush Tip, and Matte Gel Pencil
- True Gloss - All shades
- Lip Cushion - All shades
- Lip Cushion Nourishing Balm
- Face Cuddle Moisture Balm
- So Soft Multi Faceplay
- So Soft Blush
Do you ever do product giveaways?
Yes, we do! We do most of our giveaways on our Instagram. Feel free to follow us there to stay in the loop: https://www.instagram.com/emcosmetics
When will the product I want be restocked?
Thank you for your patience as you wait for the product to come back in stock! If you would like to be notified via email when the product is back in stock, just go to the product page and add your email address to the wait-list.
Are EM Cosmetics' products vegan and cruelty-free?
We are 100% cruelty-free! EM Cosmetics does not test on animals, nor do we condone anyone else to test our products on animals.
You will be happy to know that almost all of EM's products are vegan with the following exceptions:
- True Gloss | Caramel Glaze (contains carmine)
- True Gloss | Red Jasper (contains carmine)
- Micro-Fluff Sculpting Brow Cream | All shades (contain beeswax)
- Divine Skies in Magic Hour | shade Magic Hour & Sunset (contains carmine)
- Lip Cushion Tinted Lip Luminizer
- Soft Blur Velvet Lip Liner (contains carmine)
- Pick Me Up Mascara
- Lip Cushion Nourishing Balm
- So Soft Multi Faceplay & Blush
- Cosmic Pearl | Venus (contains carmine)
Can I get help finding the right shade?
We understand that finding your shade might be difficult online. If you need any assistance in selecting the right shade for your complexion, use our FIND YOUR SHADE tool on the product page! OR Contact our customer support team. Click here to connect with a member of our support team.
Can I return or exchange Daydream if I’ve used it?
Yes! Once you have received your product, we recommend only opening the Daydream compact to determine if the shade is the right shade for you. We advise to keep the refill in its package until you are ready to refill your Daydream compact. If a return is needed, we do require that all Daydream components be returned to us (compact, puffs, and refill.)
Can I wear Daydream Cushion instead of sunscreen?
This is a cosmetic product and not intended as a primary sunscreen. If you choose to replace your normal sunscreen with Daydream Cushion, you should reapply at least every two hours, and more often if you're sweating or jumping in and out of the water.
Does the Daydream Cushion compact include a mirror?
Yes, our Daydream Cushion compact does include a mirror. When removing your compact from the packaging, make sure to remove the protective layer from the mirror.
How does Afterpay work?
- Browse your favorite products on EM Cosmetics
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- Instantly create your account and complete your purchase.
Split your purchase into 4 equal installments
Pay for your purchase over 4 equal installments due every two weeks. You’ll pay your first installment (25%) at the time of your purchase, and the remainder over time.
Pay nothing extra when you pay on time
Afterpay is always zero interest, and there are never additional fees when you pay on time. The only fees are for late payments. You will be emailed by Afterpay your payment schedule and will receive notifications so there are no surprises.
Enjoy instant approval decision and shipment:
You’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds. Orders ship as they would with any other
form of payment, as quickly as you choose.
Getting Started With Afterpay:
When will my first payment be taken?
You will more than likely pay the first installment of the purchase at the time you place your order. If you have been shopping with Afterpay for some time, and have a really good repayment history. You might find that Afterpay will defer taking the first payment until two weeks after you make your first purchase.
First payment higher than the other three?
For some purchases, if your total order exceeds your Afterpay approved spending limit, the first payment may be higher than subsequent payments. Afterpay will show you how the installments are split before you pay.
Is there a cost for using Installments by Afterpay?
Installments by Afterpay is a free service – there are no upfront fees charged or any interest incurred.
Is Afterpay safe and secure?
We understand how important security is, Afterpay ensures that your personal information is protected. Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant Service Provider organization.
PCI DSS is a comprehensive set of requirements created by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to enhance cardholder data security and to ensure the safe handling and storage of sensitive credit card information and data.
This is the highest level of security in the payment industry.
What happens if I can’t make a payment with Afterpay?
Afterpay is committed to making sure you stick to your repayment plan. That’s why Afterpay considers every purchase application before they approve the final purchase. And that’s why Afterpay will continue to send you reminders when a payment is almost due.
If you are facing hardship, Afterpay has a hardship policy that allows Afterpay to work with you to get back on track.
As soon as you miss a payment, Afterpay will immediately stop you from making any further purchases with Afterpay.
A late fee is charged when an installment for an order is not paid after the applicable grace period (usually 10 days unless otherwise noted on your payment schedule.) Afterpay will only ever charge one late fee per installment and the total amount of late fees charged on an order will never exceed 25% of your initial order value.
How/why does Afterpay verify your identity?
Afterpay’s mission is to make their community as secure as possible for everyone. Before shopping with Afterpay, all customers and merchants must confirm their identity.
This takes place during the registration process. In some instances, the system might ask you for some further information (such as your driver’s license number or ID card) this way Afterpay can verify identity. This verification process will assist Afterpay to prevent fraud and ensure that everyone who uses the service is 18 years or older.
How will I be refunded if I cancel or return items with Afterpay?
You will receive a refund of any payments made for the order. Actual payment amounts that have been charged on the payment method (will be refunded to your card/s)
Why is my order being declined with Afterpay? - USA
When determining which orders to approve, Afterpay considers a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper with Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
Please note: Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. Afterpay is committed to ensuring they support responsible spending.