Immerse yourself in playful dewiness with Color Drop Serum Blush.
The original serum blush is back and better than ever, featuring new nourishing ingredients like Evening Primrose Oil & Ceramides to top off every look with a youthful, dewy finish.
Color Drops can be worn alone or mixed together to be uniquely yours. A vibrant world is just a drop away..
- Now formulated with Evening Primrose Oil and Ceramides for more hydration and radiance with every drop
- Redesigned dropper for quick and easy application
- Same stunning silhouette but now with more product in every bottle
For first time use, prime the dropper by squeezing the bulb 4-6 times to fill the vial with product before dispensing the desired amount. No priming necessary for future usage. Apply ½ to 1 drop and blend into skin with your fingers, sponge or brush. Add more to intensify color.
- To intensify color layer an additional drop of serum blush
- Set serum blush with translucent powder for a velvety finish
- Combination/oily skins: prep bare skin or base makeup for application by blotting cheeks with a tissue or an oil absorbing sheet before applying
- No PFAs/PFOs
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- No Gluten Ingredients
- EM Clean
- Dermatologist Tested
15 ml / .5 fl oz
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Phytosphingosine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Tropolone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cholesterol, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Water, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Red 7 Lake May Contain (+/-): Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Red 6
MORNING DEW CRYSTAL LIP GLOSS
BLACK BRUSH TIP
"I love skincare & makeup, so I wanted to marry the two together. With the new Color Drops Serum Blush, I essentially wanted to create healthy looking skin in a bottle."