Rich vintage rose hues mingle with warm pinks and a whisper of soft gold to create a luxurious powder that imparts radiance and luminosity for multidimensional and seamless color. Formulated with an innovative blend of golden, pink & copper pearly pigments, this delicate baked blush layers beautifully for a warm diffused glow.
- Soft gold, pink & copper multichromatic pearlized pigments create luminosity and radiance without heavy shimmer or glitter
- Baked in Italy this powder blush feels soft and blends seamlessly for an ultra-natural glow and skin-like finish
- Unique mixture of pearlized powders and cream are combined, pressed and baked for 12 hours resulting in a fine, radiant and blendable formula.
- Three-dimensional quality that reflects a soft focus for a blurring effect on the skin
- Buildable formula that layers beautifully for sheer to rich color
- Multi-functional powder is safe for use on the eyes as an eyeshadow for a monochromatic look
Apply to the cheeks and planes of the face using your preferred brush. For more intense color payoff, add additional layers.
- Apply blush in a stippling motion for opaque color payoff.
- Wet brush before applying for more intense pigmentation.
- Swipe blush where the sunlight would naturally hit your face for an all-over natural glow.
- Layer on top of other cheek products as a topper for an added glow.
- Cruelty Free
- No PFAs/PFOs
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- No Gluten Ingredients
8 g / 0.28 oz
TALC, MICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PPG-25-LAURETH-25, TIN OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TROPOLONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, UNDECYLENIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, RED 7 LAKE.
VENETIAN ROSE ™
VENETIAN ROSE ™
LIP CUSHION TINTED LIP LUMINIZER
""Fall in love with Venetian Rose. Inspired by the enchanting tones of Venice, the romance capital of the world.""