Cosmic Pearl Dewy Eyeshadow
- Unit price
Helios is a satin copper.
This otherworldly metallic stardust eyeshadow imparts shimmer in a unique, ultra creamy and buildable powder. Luxurious finely milled specialty pearls mix with a nourishing blend of Sunflower Seed Oil & Vitamin E for a smooth milky way texture and a multi-chromatic effect.
- Ultra pigmented, multi-chromatic shades formulated with our Dewychrome Technology deliver a soft liquid metal finish on the lids
- Enriched with Sunflower Seed Oil & Vitamin E for a creamy, sensorial texture
- Made in France, this unique ultra-smooth formula applies and blends seamlessly with no messy fallout
- An array of neutral to bold shades that are out of this world
- Apply with fingers for maximum pigmentation or with a wet brush for a satin finish
- Elevated travel-friendly clear display case for easy viewing
For maximum color payoff, apply to lid with clean finger tips. For a more sheer application use a flat brush.
- Apply eyeshadow primer of your choice for maximum staying power.
- This buildable formula is best applied using your fingers. Apply 1 thin layer by softly tapping Cosmic Pearl on your eyelids for a soft dewy effect. Apply additional layers for a more opaque metallic finish.
- Diffuse the edges using a soft fluffy eyeshadow brush.
- For a soft foiled effect, apply Cosmic Pearl with a saturated brush using water or setting spray of your choice.
- Use Cosmic Pearl as a metallic eyeliner! Create a thin paste with water or setting spray of your choice and apply with a precise eyeliner brush.
- Use Cosmic Pearl as a super reflective highlighter! We recommend Moonrise, Wish or Venus.
- Cruelty Free
- No PFAs/PFOs
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- No Gluten Ingredients
3.0 g / 0.10 oz
Mica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tin Oxide, Talc, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
Adding product to your cart