An ultra blurring matte lipliner with a powdery velvet texture that defines and contours lips with no harsh lines, feathering, or waxy texture.
A nourishing blend of plant-based Bisabolol, Sacha Inchi Oil, Squalane, Shea Nut Oil and Vitamin E blends with ultra fine, powdery matte pigments for a lightweight, long lasting finish.
Apply to lip line following your natural contours, or draw slightly over the edge of your lip line for a fuller look. If desired, fill in lips completely. Wear alone or layer with additional lip products.
- To create a pouty, youthful look, extend slightly past your cupid's bow to shorten the area between your nose and lip.
- To amplify "your lips but better" pair a Soft Blur of your choice with Lip Cushion in Magic Hour or Venetian Rose.
- For a dimensional glossy lip, pair Soft Blur of your choice with True Gloss or Morning Dew.
- For a soft, diffused matte lip, fill in using Soft Blur and then add a light layer of Infinite Lip Cloud, use your finger to blend outward into Soft Blur.
- Fill in lips completely with Soft Blur and blend out using your finger for a diffused, dreamy look.
- For an extra smooth application, gently exfoliate lips with a lip scrub and apply a light layer of Lip Cushion Nourishing Balm.
- Cruelty Free
- No PFAs/PFOs
- Paraben Free
- Fragrance Free
- No Gluten Ingredients
0.27 g / 0.009 oz
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Wax, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C30-50 Alcohols, Mica, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Carbonate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Iron Oxides, Red 6 Lakee
LIP CUSHION TINTED LIP LUMINIZER
"I wanted to create a lip liner so blurring, natural looking and super effortless to enhance and contour your lips."