Tender Rose is a cool pink.
We’re giving you the shine of a 90s lip gloss, without the uncomfortable sticky texture. This gel-based formula gives you a lacquer-like shine, while subtly plumping and drenching your lips in a high-impact color.
- Advanced gel base maintains the wet-like shine.
- A lip-plumping peptide complex helps stimulate collagen production while giving the appearance of smoother, fuller lips (you may experience a slight tingle)
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and emollients help keep lips feeling soft, conditioned, and comfortable
- Essential fatty acids help to hydrate and replenish
Glide on using applicator. Reapply as desired.
- Prep your lips: For the smoothest application, gently exfoliate with a lip scrub.
- For precise application, outline your lips using the point of the petal applicator, then fill in.
- Layer over a liquid lip to add multi-dimensional shine.
Paraffinum Liquidum [Mineral Oil], Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Octocrylene, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Decylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, Tin Oxide, Aroma (Flavour).
May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6 ).
I always loved the glossy shine of 90s lip glosses, but I hated the sticky texture. I wanted to evolve the ordinary lip gloss into a product that had high-shine, opaque color, and a comfortable texture.